Annual Seaside Craft Show

I'm really looking forward to being a part of the 20th Annual Seaside Craft Show this weekend (Sat 10-4, Sun 11-4) in Beach Meadows. Last year's show was wonderful, and this year looks to be just as great! 

This year, I'm excited that my friend Amanda of Little Scamp's Made by Hand Gifts will be there exhibiting her amazingly intricate handmade fishing flies, duct tape wallets and jewelry. Also, my brother-in-law Jason, owner/operator of Earthstone Engravers, will be there with his beautiful handcrafted stone products.

Come enjoy the local crafts, the yummy foodies, and find a treasure for yourself or a friend. There's something for everyone! 

For more info, go to www.seasidecentre.ca

(My online shop will be closed during the weekend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment