It was difficult but...

I've decided not to sell my soaps on my Etsy shop any longer. This is due to the fact that I wish my main presence on Etsy to be my bookbinding and art. I wish to free up more of my time to devote to my true love: bookbinding. :)

I only make my soaps in small batches anyway, and this is not fair to my online customers expecting various different soaps listed on a frequent basis. I just don't have the time to make soap often enough and in large batches to fulfill that broader client base's needs.

Therefore, I've decided that my handmade soaps will no longer be available on my Etsy shop. I am only selling them locally, and to former online customers who are familiar with the product. If you have ordered soap from me in the past and you wish to put in an order, please contact me. I would be happy to help you out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment