more books

I got some more lovely leather in the other day...antiqued saddle brown with a beautiful marble pattern, and unique distressed brown sheepskin -- these made some pretty gorgeous journals. Since my whole aim is to give the journals an 'old world' look, these leathers are perfect.

I've incorporated some new quote pages as well...

Charles Dickens - David Copperfield
Jane Austen - Pride & Prejudice
Lucy M. Montgomery - Anne of Green Gables
Victor Hugo - Les Miserables
Edgar Allen Poe - The Raven
Charlotte Bronte - Jane Eyre
Ernest Hemingway

New journals added to my Etsy shop:
Piccies, piccies...



More on my Flickr album.

6 comments:

  1. I love them, Beevy! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the darker, richer tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I was so happy when I found these nice pieces of leather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just lovely, Bev. I'm especially fond of the 'P&P' (of course) and the one with 'The Lady of Shalott' painting/poem.

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thanks so much Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your books are gorgeous. I love the quote pages.
    Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. It is always nice to look at beautiful handmade books.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete