new soaps


    I’ve been away from soap making for a while, only because I’ve been pretty busy and I’ve also been waiting for some new supplies to arrive. Well, I’m back. And I’ve got two new soaps on the curing block…

    ~ ROSEMARY PEPPERMINT: Fresh peppermint essential oil with dried rosemary for texture and gentle exfoliation (This soap is vegan friendly)

    ~ MULLED CIDER: If you could package the smell of autumn this would be it! Undertones of cinnamon, anise and clove are blended with warm, juicy apple. (This soap is vegan friendly)

    Both are enriched with luxuriously emollient shea butter and conditioning oils. I had to restrain myself from not biting into them, they looks so scrumptious. Soap in my bellies! Hope they turn out good. If they do, they’ll be the first bars o’ soap available at La Paperie & Cozy, my new Etsy store, which will be unveiled soon. I'll also be adding pictures of these soaps...soonish!

4 comments:

  1. yay! the mulled cider sounds AMAZING and just my kind of thing!

    i'll have to keep a close eye on that etsy store... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks Bee. I'll letcha know when they're ready. The mulled cider will be smaller bars and sold for a lot less than the usual regular sized bars. I didn't want to make a big batch of it in case the smell wasn't great. But wow...it's yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete